Saturday, January 17, 2015

Little, Big Things...

Taking a break from book three in A Southern Series, Too Close to See and wanted to blog about my limited time sale on Book 1 Meet Virginia, Buy link:  www.amazon.com/dp/B00L2LLDCA

And I just wanted to say how freaking awesome that my future Sis-N-Law & her Mom  read Voices in Lavender, my Psychological Thriller & loved it. You know when you really only know someone from a distance, this was a major compliment to me and my writing ability.. especially since she does have her Masters in Education and really isn't a reader per-say. I was extremely over stimulated... proud and flattered  hahah #Holla  I wonder if her mom thinks I'm a little off after reading Voices??? Hahahha Cheers to the little things that actually are big things!

Voices in Lavender buy link: www.amazon.com/dp/B00OWYT4KC

No comments:

Post a Comment