Friday, November 27, 2015

Flash Sale $0.99 After August: Romance with a Twist of Suspense

Flash Sale $0. 99

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015UY3FBQ


5 *****
The last 25% was like WOW I cursed, cried, and was really angry This is gonna stay with me for a while.
This is loaded with hate, anger, family and lots of scandal with a side on erotic romance. So YES its got everything I love. This author continues to surprise me wit by her stories. This was another captivating read by Angela March.

5 ***** 
The flow of the story was amazing and the character interactions was so riveting through out the whole book. I had a hard time putting it down because it was so good. This is an romance/thriller for mature readers.
5stars!!!!!!!!!!!  Wow I was so pleased to get the chance to read this book it was my very first book by this author and it definitely will not be my last. This story will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions that will leave you breathless. You will want to cry, Laugh, Get Angry and then just do it all over again. This story is about Kiera a young woman that has been dealt a terrible hand in life and has lost the things that she loves most. Then she meets Jacob and you get to sit back and watch the story unfold. This book was amazing and will keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will happen next and you never see the twist and turns coming. Amazing Story. 
5 Exciting Stars!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap, where did this come from?
I remember seeing a promo post on FB and I also did one so the blurb of this book caught my attention. I was ready for something different, a change. This was it!
Frikkin fantastic. I pleaded to the author not to break my heart .. I even cursed the author but later apologized lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment